What are Vastu paintings ?
As discussed earlier, each zone in vastu shastra stands for various virtues in our lives and is characterized by a specific - planet, mahabhoota, symbol, colour, shape, mood , yantra and mantra . Since time immemorial Vastushastris have used one of these or all of these elements , to correct vastu doshas at home and workplace , to get desired results Vastulogically.
Vastu paintings created by Dr. vaishali gupta are a divine combination of all these elements to create , highly potent vastu remedial paintings , which can really enhance the zonal qualities and strengths of a vastu premise , thereby bestowing the occupants with all blessings that zone can possibly offer. One or all of the above elements may be amalgamated in the paintings visibly or invisibly to restore all lost qualities of a zone.These paintings have been created in such a way that they can be used to enhance the zonal qualities of a vastu , may be used as yantras for meditation and connection with higher self or may even be used as general well being paintings to achieve desired results for better health, increased finances, harmony in relationships, developing interpersonal skills, creating team spirits , better results in business etc at home and workplaces. Apart from helping us achieve the above mentioned virtues, these pieces of vastu art also improve the divine ambience of any interiors creating a sense of positivity and vibrance.
Vastu paintings may broadly be categorized under 3 main heads :
1. ZONAL PAINTINGS
Zonal Vastu paintings are art works which have been developed specifically for one of the 8 vastu zones and are used to enhance the virtues of that specific zone. A zonal painting developed for north zone can be put up only in the north zone of a premise and may be helpful in bringing out all or many virtues of north like wealth, healing , creativity etc. Similarly , a vastu painting which has been developed for south zone, can only be put up in south zone of a premise and would bring out south direction virtues like stability, courage, fame etc.
There are 8 zones in vastu & brahmasthana ...and each zone has its own virtue ,stands for a particular element and is ruled by a planet & deity. These zones act on various areas of the occupants life like finances, relationships, health , stability etc. and any imbalance in these zones can adversely affect the virtue ,that the zone stands for ,in the owners life.
- North : This is called the kubersthana in vastu and its ruling planet is mercury and presiding deity is lord "kubera" - the god of wealth and it stands for the water element . North is the zone of incoming money and wealth. It is also upto some extent the zone of healing. Since it is ruled by mercury it also stands for communication and intelligence . denoted by water element it is also the zone of opputunities and everflowing new ideas.
- East : This is called the indrasthana in vastushastra and its ruling planet is sun.Its presiding deity is lord indra . East is the zone of knowledge, family generation, and socio-political connections. If the east zone is well balanced it can bestow royalty, name and fame in the occupants life. Ruled by lord indra it also brings knowledge and sanskaar in the family.
- South : South is called the yamasthana & this direction is ruled by planet mars and its presiding deity is Yama – the god of death. South zone stands for stability, dharma, and relaxation. Since it is ruled by mars it also denotes courage and authority. Sun is at its peak in south and it therefore stands for fame . south is the direction of our ancestors, freedom of thought and its imbalance may adversely affect the master and his habits.
- West: This direction is ruled by the planet Saturn and its ruling deity is varundev. West is the direction of increase or decrease in friends, spiritual gains through learning in life, sense of responsibility & judgement ..and profits. West direction also controls money outflow, and is a good zone for placing students.
- Northeast : this zone is called the "Ishan" zone and is the most potent and auspicious zone of any structure and bestows overall prosperityto inmates. Ruled by lord shiva - the god himself, this zone is governed by planet Jupiter. NE stands for water element in vastushastra and gets new ideas , mental sharpness and wisdom. This is also the zone of prosperity at financial, spiritual, emotional and physical level of human existence. Ishan zone also helps you connect with your guardian angels or spiritual guides and a strong ishan zone can lead you to higher levels of consciousness.
- Southeast: SE in vastu is known as the agneya zone and is ruled by the fire element. This zone is governed by planet venus and its lord is agnidev. If this zone is well balanced, it leads to spark, energy and health & gets in good disposable cash. Venus stands for feminine energy in astrology and this is a very important zone for strengthening female energy.
- Northwest : northwest is known as the vayuvaya zone in vastu and its lord is vayudev. This zone is ruled by moon and it stands for the air element in vastu. This is the zone of relationships, loyalty, disputes, thefts and also new oppurtunities and support from financial institutions. Since it is ruled by moon , the controller of mind, this zone also governs ups and downs of moods. NW zone governs romance, passion and sexual fantasies also . Any imbalance here disturbs the air element and leads to restlessness, instability and indecisiveness in life.
- Southwest : this zone is known as the nairutya zone in vastu and it stands for the earth element in vastu. This zone is ruled by nairuti dev and its governing planet is rahu. Southwest zone stands for the master, and governs the relationship stability of a married couple. It is also the zone of stability and power and also stands for skills at work. Too much of expense is controlled by balancing this zone and it also denotes our ancestors and their blessings.
- Brahmasthana : this is the central zone of any house and consists of the 9 central grids of the paramsayika mandal. The central bindu of the brahmasthana is also called the brahmanabhi and it is the area of the vastu purusha / vastu god's navel and it stands for the space element in vastushastra. This is the central control zone and if this zone is strong and well balanced , then it can lead to overall growth and progress.
In Yantra Paintings, elementary, universal geometric forms like lines, triangles, circles and squares, etc are used to create power diagrams which have the divine ability to aid the awakening of the inner consciousness of an individual, helping in connecting microcosm to the macrocosm or the small mind to the big mind, thereby unleashing the infinite blessings of the universe on man and his space. These basic symbols used in the yantra paintings are found in all religions and are symbols of cosmic mysteries through which man discovers his higher consciousness, moving towards self realisation.
The various elements of a yantra have deep psychological and cosmological impact. The three basic facets of yantra paintings stand for :
- Akriti rupa : form & aesthetics
- Kriya rupa: functional as revelatory symbols of cosmic truth
- Sakti rupa: the yantra moves beyond form and function and emerges as a power diagram and this point the yantra is revealed.
Yantra paintings may also be used for meditation. Meditation on paintings of deities and yantras is an essential part of tantra yoga, connecting one with the energy patterns associated with that deity. The Yantra paintings focus on the spiritual attitude depicted by the deity. For instance, meditating on Ganesha can remove Vighna or obstacles. Hanumana symbolises Selfless Service, whereas Durga helps in overcoming internal demons!
WHEN THE PAINTED REPRESENTATION OF A YANTRA OR ITS AMALGMATION IN A ZONE PAINTING IS ADAPTED FOR WORSHIP OR THE ENERGY IS INVOKED IN IT, THE YANTRA PAINTING BECOMES THE DEITY HIMSELF AND THE SADHAK SHUNS HIS ANALYTICAL, CRITICAL SMALL MIND AND ENERGY CIRCULATES IN HIGHER CIRCLES..
3. GENERAL PAINTINGS
Apart from paintings which are installed in specific vastu zones, vastupaintings .com also offers paintings are not zone specific, but may be used in general for achieving overall peace, prosperity and progress at home and workplace .
How do these work
- For homes : wealth, health, relationships, marriage, prosperity, luck, education, career & progeny etc.
- For corporate/office : Incoming money, Sales, Business expansion, Team spirit, Legal, Fame, Reputation & stability etc.
Vastu paintings developed by dr. Vaishali gupta ,besides being pieces of art and enhancers of vastu zones are useful beyond the purely decorative effect. These art pieces subtly affect the mind and are real companions which can uplift you in low moods and are powerful triggers to changing your emotions from negative to positive.
Inviting these paintings to your home surely means inviting dieties to your homes.
These paintings use the yantra , mantra, element, planetary features and colours of a particular zone to make the zone much more potent than its actual existing strength.
Apart from all the above these paintings have symbols which subtly yet effectively program ones subconscious mind towards positivity and well being.
It is a well known fact that symbols communicate directly with our conscious and sub conscious mind and when incorporated in a painting along with other elements it programs the mind and space alike for inducing a positive vibrance. The painting thus activates the space and related energies leading to manifestation of intentions and achievement of our aims.
Thus by placing an appropriate painting in a specific vastu Zone , we can program our Space for achieving a desired result related to that specific zone. For example, for romance and passion in a relationship one may put a painting of NW zone (moon) in the vayuvaya zone , the Zone of Relationship and Your Space will understand what you want and your partner will sub-consciously start behaving in a loving manner.
LIFE IS FULL OF SYMBOLS ..WE JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND !!
Art & Vastu
Vastushastra is both an art and a science ,which is spiritual in nature and at the same time it is universal, intercultural and non religious aiming at holistic well being of individuals all over the world through their living spaces.
Dr. Vaishali Gupta used art as a unique medium to rectify and correct vastu doshas , as art has a universal acceptability and application and it has a deep impact on human faculties due its philosophical and psychological significance. Art is also a common language of expression , and if used as a vastu remedy , the owner may relate to it truly .
THESE VASTU PAINTINGS ARE EMPOWERED BY VARIOUS SYMBOLS , YANTRAS AND MANTRAS AND ARE IN A WAY OBJECTS OF MEDITATION WHICH CREATE DISTINCT SPIRITUAL FEELINGS IN THE WATCHER !!
Art is an important tool to create an impact ....sri sri
Process of Creation
These Vastu paintings are created in a spiritually energized environment from their very inception .The process of creation is very pious and during the creation the artist paints in an environment where in the object becomes the objective and painter becomes the painting. Dr. Vaishali Gupta believes, for any science to make a difference in some ones life , one needs a basic honesty & sincereity on the part of the consultant, painter, pandit/preist and last but not the least faith on the part of the buyer. The artist also creates his paintings with love, respect , sincereity and faith and is totally involved and absorbed in the process of creation so much that he becomes one with his creation.
Process of Energising/ Abhimantran
Last but not the least these paintings while being made absorb the mantras which are chanted all throughout the process of their creation and truly vibrate with these primordial sounds .
The process of abhimantran or energizing of these paintings obviously starts with the meditative creation of the painting by the artist himself where the act of painting becomes an act of worship. Constant recitation of mantras is done for pranaprathistha or invoking prana of the diety or yantra which is essentially a part of the vastu art. These Vastu paintings ,then gather divine energies from the cosmos and attract positivity thereby becoming objects of great potential or becoming “siddha” objects like "siddha sthanas" - just as temples and sacred places become places of power or "teerth sthanas" . These Vastu paintings are abundant in such energy which leads to effortless